Thursday, August 03, 2006

Month away - just bad excuses

OK - I can only say in my defence that I've been snowed under with my new business, so in the office all hours god sends - then Einstein ( my Shar-Pei ) needs his evening 2hours in the local forest while I unwind as I stroll, almost at one with nature.... so not much time to get things done. On top of that I've recently spent the evenings explaining ( 100's of times ) to my girlfriend the ins n outs of projectors ( a work project she has to do ) - to no avail of course. We're now in a new flat too...... nuff said.

Now the shocker, I haven't even SAT in ANY of my CARS over the last month. HOW BAD IS THAT?

I have the horrible feeling I'm no going to be welcomed back with open arms either - you know how stroppy females get when you ignore them for any period of time - I'll be creeping up with the auto equivalent of flowers and chocolates ( jump leads, eazistart and fresh oil,plugs etc.... )

SO status at present is:
2500S - still with the garage - ordered inner rear arch that never showed - may pick up and fir plethora of suspension parts etc... I have sitting here. Can always go back and finish welding on that final part right?

2000 - still a leaking radiator - service here in Brussels just doesn't exist. I'll end up killing someone I swear! It deserves a Blog all of it's own..... if I have time then it may even happen!

Alfa GTV - haven't had the nerve to investigate if it is in fact the head gasket again - but I'm not holding my breath, been researching supercharging the beast - but have the 2.5V6 sitting there too.....mmmmmmmm

Citroen DS - finally collected all the parts I'll need ( yeah right - like that is ever the case in reality ) so I can crack on. I'll keep you posted as I need to form a queue, after the 2500S

Dolomite Sprint - DO NOT ASK!!!!

Spitfire - still sitting at my sis's - but they move soon so in peril of needing to be driven! Clutch swap imminent ......... week off to go get it done booked.

I really will get something done now - don't expect good news though!

John

P.S. - Also time in Scotland for my bro getting married........ so not really physically possible to do much for that period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home