Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Two weeks - nothing major done

A couple of weeks setting up a businees - paperwork, phone lines, software etc... so not much time for cars. So of course they screwed me over.....

The Alfa decided that the re-con caliper I fitted was sh*te so locked it and I ground to a halt at the football match we were playing. I sorted the team, stood at the pitch ( suspended of course ) and was notified by a passer-by that the damn rear end was on fire! I put that out - and limped the car home, I haven't looked at it properly yet ( lack of garage! ) but am dreading what I'll find now....... must do it so I can return the duff caliper. BOLLOX!

The major hassle being moving the DS. Courtesy of the f*ckheads here in Brussels D*C*R ( easy enough to find out who they are then! ) I was offered the service ( all 20Km ) for €211 - so accepted and agreed a time of 5pm(ish). They then called Mon morning and stated that as the time had been changed ( not by me you understand ) the price was now €317!!!! Unable to find another company at such short notice I was screwed so swallowed the bitter pill and agreed. Typical of the f*cking useless ar*eholes here in Belgium. Customer service does't exist - they're doing you a favour taking your money whilst wasting your time and sometimes not even showing up.

SO

Driver calls 6.45pm - LOST! I go find him and he follows me to the car, then f*cks the front panel as he can't be bothered looking for a secure towing point - it was wet on the floor from raining so he was in no way getting down to look!

I sort that - and car is loaded. He then follows me to new place ( temp ) and proceeds to unload, the lip on the garage is too high so the car grounds. He offers advice on raising the car as he sorts the lorry - I again look under for a jacking point so I can raise the front end - I stand up to see the lorry disappearing in the distance. The car blocking the road 400yds from the main train station for Brussels! I proceeded to swear and stomp while sorting the car - bloody heavy on your own......

The b*stard recovery co. then call two days later "we've got the invoice in our truck - where do we post it?" to the response " You're f*cking joking pal, your ar*ehole driver f*cked off leaving me with the car dumped. I'll be in to see you manager - a refund will be demanded and I'll be taking it out on your truck and cars' paintwork if none is forthcoming" - I'm heading over tomorrow so I'll let you know........

Triumph-ville all quiet - but that'll change I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home