Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Actual Contact!

Living at the other side of the city to mycars ( for now ) and not having touched them for a month, I'm ashamed to say I hadn't seen them for a week - until last night.
A large bucket, loads of soapy water and I was searching for the ubiquitous blonde in white t-shirt. Noe being forthcoming I cleaned the 2000 and Alfa myself. I even started the Alfa, so will move her in the next couple of days. The 2000 needs a jump of course, so will sort that and move her too..... Hopefully pick up the 2500 by the end of the week and get som suspension work done. The DS needs moving as the garage is needed, so searching again.
I've been really lazy with the cars, so my own fault when I need to sort things due to my own neglect. A hard winter heading my way car wise......... it just never ends. Good job I'm here for the looooove huh!
I'll obviously keep you posted.
About time I got the damn pics up too. APologies but I'll try harder...........

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger vitessesteve said...

Can I make a suggestion. Ditch your modern transport use at least one of your fleet that way it is so much easier to justify the time and money on getting them sorted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home